Camping site De Otterberg, Drijberseweg 36a, 9418 TL, Wijster, the Netherlands.
The asking price for the tangible fixed assets of the leisure accommodation: € 2.190.000,- plus buyer’s costs.
Main features of Camping site De Otterberg:
- Near the Dwingelerveld national park and located on over 15ha own land.
- Many recreational options on the site’s own grounds: swimming, canoeing, fishing pond; large outdoor swimming pool, riding stables, horse stables, play equipment and a monorail.
- Various accommodation units: 193 permanent pitches and 130 camping spaces, 41 chalets for temporary rentals on separate grounds with own facilities.
- Modern facilities: cosy cafe/restaurant, 5 sanitary facilities, laundry facility.
- Company residence and staff accommodations.
Interested parties can refer to a memorandum of sale and the corresponding bid book with all the relevant information available. Please contact us for more information on the sale process.
Please note: The required equity is at least 40% of the purchase price.